Wednesday, April 8, 2009

missy haruka



Introducing a lovely friend of mine, Miss Haruka Hana.
She's an independant artist, I could also say she's an activist and a feminist.
If you got a chance to browse her collection, in most of her drawing you will notice a girl with bandages all over the face. I've asked her once long time ago, who's the girl in her drawing, she said the girl is just nobody. Then I asked her again, why you cover her face with bandages? Then she replied, "because she's ugly". I know she tries to portray herself in her own drawing, BUT BELIEVE ME, she's not ugly, at all.
To me, Haruka Hana is adorable and beautiful. She's one hell of brave lady I've ever known. She's independant and she got a very beautiful voice. I love the way she dressed which remind me of Anime cartoon character. One friend tagged her in Facebook, so I decided to stole some of the pics and write something about her caracteristics which differentiate her from others.
I just hang out with her last week. She just came back from a long journey, she spent 2 weeks cycling from KL to Penang. So, guys, what are you waiting for, she's single for god's sake :))

* if hana knows i'm writing about her, i'm dead hehe.

No comments: