Tuesday, April 28, 2009

don't belong, don't exist, don't give a shit, don't ever judge me! (hehehe..my fav.quote since 1998)

This guy is one hell of magnificent person I’ve ever known.

He is outspoken, independent, helpful, brilliant, bold, but sometimes can be very timid. He enjoys spending his free time at Borders and he loves food. He eats almost everything! When he gets his payment, he will buy a lot of books for himself and he’ll bring me to the best restaurant/stall/hawker. We love to try different kind of food. Sometimes I cook for him. His favorite is my assam pedas fish (that’s what he said).

Other than that, he spends most of his time working. I should admit that he is a workaholic guy. Don’t ever talk to him when he’s doing his work, he will totally ignore you. His Macbook is like his second girlfriend (perhaps, no 1 gf??), he’ll cart it everywhere he goes without fail. As a designer he always don’t have time for himself, but I can see that he tries so hard to spend his time with me, his friends and mum.

He treats me as a partner. We figure things out together, we discuss about things together, he is free to do whatever he likes and so do I. Both of us never belong to each other. We are belonging to ourselves and we are free to do whatever we love to. Only trust and integrity in relationship are matters. Argumentative between me and him makes us awake and it helps to improve ourselves to a better person.

I could say that he is my best friend, my partner and my rival as well.

3 comments:

suekahati haha said...

nicely said hun.

Anonymous said...

Wah public display of affection!

Miss Whatever said...

cis!