Friday, April 24, 2009

introvert or extrovert??

Love the conversation that we had with Cem on last weekend. The conversation took place at Jalan Alor after we sweat like pig at Bad Omen gig at Noisy ampang. (how many 'at' laa)

The conversation started with:
Are you INTROVERT or EXTROVERT?

hahah, that words remind me of my University days..so lame but interesting, anyway.

I think I am introvert. I only can be extrovert to introvert people. If someone ask me to crash other people's party, I will end up socializing with people that Im familiar with. I HATE myself for that!! At the workplace, I am quite extrovert. I dont have problem to socialize at all. I'm confuse with myself. If i hang out with new people, it takes time for me to fit it. I notice, I am not a type of person who take the first move to ask somebody's name or to start the conversation (THAT MEANS I AM INTROVERT TO STRANGERS). I wish I could change that. I wish I have guts to make new friends everytime i go to party/event.

Oh yeah, we thought about print a statement t-shirt for ourselves, but with different statement.
I was thinking.....this statement for myself:

"I AM INTROVERT & i love rock n roll"
and i would wear that shirt to party/event, so that extrovert friend will come near me and ask my name.haha. And yeah! we were thinking to organize party for INTROVERTS only.hmmmm cant wait for that!

Haha, on Sunday Yoyo came to my house and we had our 'jamming kapok' session. So, we came up with new song! The song is called 'INTROVERT WHORE'...aahhh cant wait to record itttt :))

3 comments:

innerview zine said...

same! :) i think i am socially retarded sometimes. :(
-atie-

Miss Whatever said...

hey atie :)) dont be surprise if u get the introvert party invitation from me soon!!hehe

innerview zine said...

haha..pleasee i wanna join. :)