Tuesday, April 7, 2009

damn it damn it damn ittt

FCUK.
I want to have a short hair but I'm too scared to cut it off. Too scared if it makes me look skinnier. When i look at the photo album, my hair is just the same since (i dont know when) but it just the same fuckin hair style. *blerghhh* Okay, forget about the lame hair story for a while.

On the last two weeks I hang out with ayie. I had nothing to do on Saturday so I went to her house to have some fresh veggie. We ended up laughing over some stupid jokes and after that went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner with Pika, Lin and other friends. Haha, it was my first time going out with Pika and Lin for girly girly outing, anyway. Before this we just met at gigs and never hang out after had good time together at shows/gigs. It was on the Earth Hour day so, some of the restaurant switched off the lights for one hour. Went to Helo Bali for the first time (yeah, I seldom go to clubs!) but I really enjoy myself for being surrounded by cool girlfriends and some of the cute chinese guys :) hehe. Reached home at 5 a.m, for god's sake!

Nowadays, life is just average. Have to save money for the next trip, which happens to be next month!. But what to do, human are weak, I just cant stop myself from being an on-line shopper addict. Things getting worst since I know how to use Maybank2u and CIMB clicks (yeah, I'm quite old-fashion). Even worst if I have to spend my weekend in KL doing nothing, which I will end up buying more clothes and thinking about buying new wardrobe for extra storage. My cash is getting low nowadays, so I have to swipe my sister's credit card so that I could buy winter jacket for myself for our next trip. (i dont have credit card, and i dont want to have one). Damn it...I need courage to stop buying and start saving!! I feel like i want to slap myself for over spending this month!!

I HATE MYSELF!!!

No comments: