Monday, June 8, 2009

tiring but great weekend

Finally we did it!
Last friday was awesome. We went to Zahid's studio at Shah Alam for recording. Started at 1am, finished at 7am on Saturday. I was like zombie, did not sleep for 24hours. We managed to record 6 songs, and so far I'm satisfied with it :) Poor Hana, she was a bit tired that day but she did a great job. Everybody did a very good job :) Pity The Pips. No pictures, due to broken camera.

After I had breakfast, I went back home and had sleep at 8am. At 10.55am, I heard my sister yelled at me saying that mama already arrived KL. I can't help myself so I continue sleeping. At 11.15am I heard mama's voice (with a very high pitch tone) yelled at me "haihh dah pukul berapa ni...tak bangun lagiiii..' On that time, I can't open my eyes, I can't move, I did not give any respond to my mom.

11.35am, I woke up (sebab kesian mama) and mandi. Had lunch together and accompany mom shopping.. kepala ting tong on that time..

5pm, we reached home, I had my tidur petang.

7.30pm, I woke up and get ready for dinner.

8pm we went to Asia Cafe for dinner. Had butter crab & char kuey teow.

11.30pm, reached home and terus tidur..

No comments: