Friday, June 19, 2009

here we come kuala kangsar!

weehee..

The flyer is out.

We are goin' to Kuala Kangsar on July 4th..Still thinking, should i drive or be a teenager again-take a bus? hehe. Hmmm I think it's better for us to drive since we've got to carry along our beloved boyfriends (my sexay acoustic guitar & yoyo's bass, crane).

Uh! Today is Yoyo's birthday. I am quite broke this month. My wallet got serious injury because of car roadtax & insurance renewal plus The Pips recording that day. However, as a professional online shopper, I've found a cool website and bought Yoyo a very cute & useful gift online, not more than RM40 (delivery charge is free). I was quite happy because that cute little thing is useful for her, since she just bought a brandnew mini laptop last week. It's not about a tradition to give a friend present on her birthday, but more to appreciation token for being such a cooolest friend on earth! it's not about i have to give her present but its more to i want to giver her a present. Hope she'll love it. Going to meet her at Midvalley tonight, and catch some japanese film at Japan Film Fest.

No comments: