Saturday, December 20, 2008

What would you say?

If someone is telling you:-
i) "Eee, kurusnya.."
ii) "Macam peluk tulang.."
iii) "Berapa berat kau?"
iv) "You are so damn skinny"
v) "Kalau gemuk sikit cantik"
vi) "Tak makan ke?"
vii) "Banyak cacing kot kau ni"

or

i) "Eee, gemuknya.."
ii) "Macam peluk bantal"
iii) "Kau kene diet.."
iv) "You are so fat, like a pig!"
v) "Klau kurus mesti cantik.."
vi) "Kau mesti makan banyak.."
vii) "Lemak kau dah tepu kot,"
(in a very harsh and humiliating way, macam dia org paling cun/handsome/perfect di dunia. kalau secara joking, I don't mind at all)

What would you do?
If someone telling me one of the proclamations above, I would say:-
"God creates human divergently"
"Manusia lain-lain"

Why people should bother about other people?

I am petite, and yes, I admit that I am underweight. But I have appetite to eat. I love food. I would feel guilty if I skip my breakfast. I eat without limit, because I know I have the difficulty to put on weight. I rarely take fast food, I usually take healthy food.
My mom and my sister are petite too. My mom said when she was at my age, her body was exactly like me. Because of genes or high metabolisme, perhaps?

Several years before, when someone told me that I am skinny (in a very harsh way), I usually ended up emo sepanjang hari. But if you telling me that now, I will just give you my sweetest smile ever :) ehhehe.. yeah, you can call me crazy but, for god's sake, I don't care anymore. To me, human are different. Ada yang tall, short, thin, fat, semua pun menarik dengan masing-masing punya specialty. Ada lelaki suka perempuan yang chubby, sebab chubby cute :), ada lelaki suka perempuan kurus and leper, macam model :) hehe, ada perempuan suka lelaki jambu, ada perempuan suka lelaki kurus, ada yang rasa lelaki boroi cute, haha, etc etc. Whether you are gemuk, chubby, kurus or super-kurus, it doesn't matter, as long as you are healthy. Come on, love yourself!

If you are kind-hearted and wise, I would proudly say 'You are beautiful"

p/s: I love seeing pregnant ladies..

3 comments:

suEkahati. said...

Kin, aku rasa kau perfect.
-enough said-

Miss Whatever said...

nobody is perfect,darling!miss you!

Anonymous said...

hiya


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.