Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My head is spinning

My head's dizzy.
I've been having fever and cough since last week, precisely on last Monday.
I went to a doctor and have finished taking the antibiotics, but still have the fever, so I went to a doctor for a second time on last Sunday. The doctor decided to take my blood for dengue test.
Geez. I hate getting sick for God's sake :(
Anyway, I don't think it's dengue.
Like few days ago and until now, I feel dizzy whenever I'm in a car and will end up by throwing up. I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't have appetite to eat and I feel unhealthy so badly!
My dad's answer is simple, he said it's probably just a 'year end sickness', WHICH I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

Because of this strange sickness, I have to take MCs, two times for the month of December.

Because of these MCs, I dont think I could take leave on this Saturday, 20th (definitely cannot take leave if I still want to work here), which means I cant go to Kuantan for Cherating Gigs. I have to go to work or else, my boss will definitely kick my ass.
So, no gig for me this weekend because of this strange weirdo sickness.

HEY STUPID SICKNESS, GET OUT FROM MY BODY NOW!!!!
I'M PISSED OFF!! >(

No comments: