Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lil Ladyfest 29th November 08

Sapphoric Asid
This is George a.k.a georgia with his fantastic poem 'bout fast food.hihi.quite funny tho!

Mooza mohd, she's brilliant!



At first I was over excited about this party. 30 minutes before the sound check, I pissed off. Towards the end of the party, I found it amusing.

Haha..

I had so much fun at the LGBT party on last Saturday. It was held at Club 69, opposite Maison at Heritage Row. I never been there before, and that was the first time The Pips were asked to play at the club. LGBT is actually stands for 'Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transsexual' and the purpose of the party was to celebrate the community that has been discriminated by the majority.

I would say that the organizer was a bit too rush about this party that she even forgot about the most important thing for this event, the music equipment. At first I've been told by her that we will be provided with a full set of music equipment during that night but 30 minutes before the sound check, she said there would be no drum and amp. we brought our own amp (lucky we have one), and played acoustic that night. Anyway, thanks to the great audience for the wonderful support :) We loveee youuu.

No comments: