Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fear Factor

I'm just an ordinary jane that afraid of height, pain and dark. But to overcome it, I always tell myself, “fuck!! I can face it!!” and I will usually try to handle it.
For instance, when I was little, I’m afraid of dark. To me, to be in a dark room / place is unsafe because on that time I believed that ghosts are every where. It takes time for me to force myself to look around when I walk alone in a dark. Now, if I pass by a big tree or an abandoned house, I will take a look at it like waiting for the ghost to come out. After that I am not afraid of dark-anymore because it just a feeling that we create to scare ourselves.

The same goes with pain. I did lots of piercing to overcome the fear of pain. The biggest fear was when Sonno, a friend from Yogya came to KL. That was the first time I feel it by myself and thought, needle is cruel. Someday, I want to try bungee jumping to overcome the fear of height. I wanted to dive into the dark ocean and find out what’s in there actually. I want to do sky diving as well.

As a conclusion, I WILL TRY EVERYTING TO OVERCOME FEAR.

BUT NOT FOR THIS ONE!! I will die if I see tiny holes / round image placed side by side. I can’t stand it!! I’ve tried but I just CAN’T! I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT!!! I hate acupuncture stones at the park (yeah, I’m weird, so what??) and I HATE the breast picture that I’ve found when I was blog hopping yesterday. If you are brave enough, please click
http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/5/D/breast_larvae_sm.jpg

SH*TTTTTTTTT!!! ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!


No comments: