Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dealing with bad service!

Last week was hectic, I had to attend a one week training program at Petaling Jaya. The training was good, it covers everything I need and the trainers were great. *ok enough about work*

Anyway, I have to admit that service quality in Malaysia is like sh*t.
Last two days, I took a half day leave because I need to send my car for service. I have called the service centre for an appointment a day before. They put me at 1.30pm schedule. I arrived there at 1pm. I gave them my car key, and after a brief explanation about what they want to do with my car, I was asked to wait at the waiting area. While waiting, I watched TV, I fall asleep, I woke up, I read almost all of the magazines but it still not done. It was 3.30pm on that time, so I decided to ask the 'customer service' lady when can I get my car back, she said it's still on que. I questioned her what is the purpose to have an appointment if I have to wait that long in a very 'good' manner, maybe a bit sarcastic, (and tried so hard not to loose my temper), but she just kept quiet. I went back to the waiting area, keep myself calm and I got my car at 5.30pm that day.. [ what a bad day! :( ]

Not only that. Yesterday, I face the same problem at the bank. There were six counters there, but only ONE was open. It was so terrible!

Last month (on February) I went to the Post Office to renew my driver's license, there were 7 or 8 counters but only TWO opened. Lotsa people were waiting, so I threw the waiting number away and went back home. (p/s: I have not renew my driving license until now, it's been a month i guess). But I just don't care!!

No comments: