Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie of the Month!

Last night was very tiring. Whew..I went straight to swimming class after work, and yes, I have little obsession towards swimming nowadays.hehe. It was raining anyway, but Bob said it is okay to swim. Bob is my swimming instructor. He's been very strict yesterday, he asked me to swim non-stop until my feet cramp. At 8 p.m I took a shower and went to Bangsar for dinner. I was starving so I decided to eat veggie meal on banana leaf and fried chicken + fresh orange juice without ice. Nyum nyum..

Oh yeah,
You people should watch 'Slumdog Millionnaire'. For those who watch Oscar recently will know. This movie has been nominated for 10 Oscars, directed by Danny Boyle. It is about a boy from the slums of Mumbai won 20 million rupees on India's "Who Wants to be a Millionnaire" TV show. Good movie, okay, go and find the dvd now!

No comments: