Friday, October 24, 2008

unimportant Note

Im so sleepy..

Damn. I noticed I always say "I'm sleepy" everytime I wrote something on my blog.
Lotsa things happened recenly. Eva died, Yuen didn't get scholarship to study abroad, practicing for gigs on Nov 8th, miscommunication with him, work at the office becomes stagnant etc etc.

Hmmm..tonight im going to open house with him.
Tomorrow i'll be going to Penang for holidays.

Magic Mush is doing well.
Err, whatelse?
Perasaan untuk keluar from this country semakin membuak.

I have booked air ticket to Melbourne for next year.
I have to pospone my plan to take scuba diving licence which I suppose to take on this coming December.
Terasa nak ke Indo on this coming December. Tapi malas nak plan.
I have to save my annual leave for so many reasons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u datang penang...nak jumpe...tapi mesti tak sempat baca...n i takda plak ur number...hurm...

Miss Whatever said...

ili!!i'll give u my number nanti. jap lagi i message at facebook :) miss u.nak lepakkkk