Thursday, October 9, 2008

BuBu Dude

He's happy now. After 15mins bonding with him. He's smiling, i guess! :) He's soooo cuteeeeee. 1st attempt: Scratching his head, ear & chin so that he's not scared of us!. But he's not happy. I can see it from his "let-me-go" eyes.
Bubu distracted. Still in apprehension stage.


Since I was little, I have a visual of myself accompanied by a big-golden brown-dog, jogging down the hill in the morning.

I want a dog, but now I live in a small apartment. Mom and Dad stay in landed house, but of course, they wont let me to have one. I'm just a girl who live in a small apartment with no elevator. Plus, Im working 5 days a week (sometimes 6 days a week) from 8.30am - 5.30pm, which makes me dont have time for myself. How am I going to have a dog?

No comments: