Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let me out of here

I hate festive season for god's sake.
I have to sacrifice my annual leave for a long holidays, which otherwise I can use it for other getaway or for backpacking. I have to sacrifice my annual leave for family gathering, where people talk and brag about their life achievements, wear the best clothes on and being nosy about other people. FUCK all that.

Sometimes I just dont get it, why people willing to torture themselves, spend lots of money for festival until at the end of the day, they dont have enough for themselves?
People spending extra money for the 'ang pau' and for the preparations, give food to other people that who dont even care about them, even worst to people who talk bad behind them. I jus dont get it.

Whatever it is, its up to you how you gonna spend your money to, but always bare in mind, being mediocre in life is a bliss.

I just dont like festive season. I hate it.
Me and mom meet each other almost everyweek, so I dont see any relevant why should I celebrate this festival and even worst make it into something that really special? To me I can always do it on usual days. And yes, I did it most of the time.

I want to run out of this norm of life. Settle down somewhere else.
Out from this comfort zone AGAIN.
If everything is just FINE, if life is sooo good, if you do not have to think about anything because everything has been prepared, if your daily life becomes a routine, please bare in mind, there's something wrong with it. It means that you are in your comfort zone. Sooner or later you will realized that everything is just stagnant. Life is just futile.If you are unlucky you will be in your comfort zone forever.If you think that your comfort zone is the best place to be, then it's your choice. Your life, you decide.

Long time ago I choose to stay in Sarawak on my own just because I need to go out from my comfort zone. 3 years in Sarawak, life became so comfortable.
So I came back to KL and the same thing happened.
Everything is just so comfortable so I decided to stay in the beautiful Island. Things became usual plus hell so I came back here again.

Now my head starts to think about getting away AGAIN!




No comments: