Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Help me I'm starving!!








Last weekend was great. I went back to Ipoh for 4 days, and I'm so glad that I manage to met up with Ikh, Katik and Sue. It's been a very long time I haven't meet them, except for Katik, which I last met her on July.

It was awesome spending time with mama and just lazing around all day long. I ate a lot if I'm in Ipoh. I just cannot resist mom's good food :) I love food more than anything.

I love Chinese food. Assam Laksa, Char Siew Pau (nyum nyum), Steamed Chicken, Char Kueyteow, Prawn Mee, Oaster Ommelette, Chinese style seafood, owh too many to announce! Malay food such as Nasi Lemak, Nasi Dagang, Rendang, Nasi kerabu etc etc. Indian Food, Western food, oh! not forgotten Rosti with Bacon and cheese..Beef lasagna, big apple donuts, roasted chicken, ayam kicap, sambal udang, ayam penyet, DAMN IT! I love talking bout food when Im starving.

No comments: