Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crapping

Hi.
I don't know why I should have this blog.

I am quite busy at the office recently. Some data survey to be done, and a lot of deadlines to keep in track. The purpose of this data survey is actually to upgrade Company's 'Compensation & Benefits' and to set benchmark with the Big Boys in the Industry. It's quite tiring to liaise with the HR departments from other subsidiaries to gather all the information.

OK. Forget about work for a jiffy,

Huh. Can't wait for 5.30pm. Can't wait to meet Yo and Noen tonite. Can't wait to have a good dinner (probably we'll gonna have Indian food on banana leaf,) and a good chat with the girls.

My sister is working in Bangkok now until this Friday. I'm not goin home tonight, gonna crash my friend's place, perhaps. Oraits, gotta go! Chioww.

No comments: