Monday, December 7, 2009

q.u.i.t

O Lord,
Please give me strength,
I need strength to say 'no' to my little friends..
Yes, I guess it's time for me to say goodbye to my little friends..

I will miss you badly, my little friends..
But I have to, cos I'm tired to wake up in a middle of the night, coughing.
I have to consider my liver and teeth too,
My heart and my lips.

It's been 4 and a half years i placed you in my handbag,
I even bought a cute box to put you inside,
So that other things won't hurt you.

I have to say goodbye to you cos you are expensive,
I might have use that money to buy something else..

I will try my best to leave you behind,
Sorry my little friends..
I have to declare that we are now in a love-hate relationship..
takecare.

4 comments:

suekahati haha said...

ekin darling! im with you all the way!!!! weeee~

resonance said...

second that.gua support lu...

Miss Whatever said...

first step, minimize the dosage

Unknown said...

little friend huh? love-hate situation hahahahahahahah i had been in that situation,mat saleh call it withdrawal pang.aku dapat tahan 3 hari jer tanpenyer.last day aku try to quit aku nampak ashtray jer teros g runner g kedai kul 4 pagi hahahahahhaahha.if you can get away from it for 2 weeks that will kill away the withdrawal pang.i want to quit too but not rite now.my advice dont take any supplement(salah eja rase ni ehehheheh) such as nico gum,sweets and anything that related to supplement.just say good bye to it.and just the fresh air come in to your iron lung hehehehheheheheh.teroskan aku sapot ko.