Thursday, November 19, 2009

Im addicted

Every time I’m stuck in a traffic jam, I will think about something that really turns me on. It is something that really satisfies me every time I get annoyed. It is really good, it makes me sweat and my heart will beat like mad. All of the negative feelings will be flushed away, just like that. Don’t get me wrong here; I’m not talking about sex or orgasm.

I’m talking about being at the mosh pit at the gig. Pushing each other, jumping, kalau nasib baik sikit, kepala akan di tendang secara tak sengaja oleh orang moshing, mungkin akan terjatuh kalau lantai licin dan tak pakai kasut jack pussel (klau nasib baik sikit mungkin akan dipijak atau terpijak oleh kawan sebelah),, brutal and aggressive music.

Sigh…I need it now!

p/s: se-dos dua of sarjan hassan would be awesome..

No comments: