Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally!


Yeap,
Finally I cut my hair short!
This time, really short.
Last Sunday I went to SAW at KLCC and met Elle, the hairstylist.
I've made an appointment with Elle earlier and when I arrived SAW, I saw him at the counter, I smiled and said "I want short hair". He smiled and said "yeah, your face is suitable with short hair..Ok, be prepared. It's time for you to say goodbye to your hair now,"

Anyway, it's been almost a week since I had short hair.
I'm loving it, I save a lot of shampoo and time!
It makes me feel alive. Thanks Elle!

When I came to the office on last Monday, one of my colleague came to me and said "hey, what happened to you on weekend?"
i said "nothing happened, why?"
he said "are you stress or your boyfriend ran away?"
i said " haha, why you say that?"
he said "of course la, women only cut their hair short either when they are stress/depress or bf ran away!"
i said "what the hell...haha,nope, im just bored with my long hair!that's it"

It's quite funny when a guy say like that.

Hmm..our plan for Cherating trip is still on. Im glad because its been 2 years now since Suria, Chacha, Yoyo and I went for vacation together. How time flies!
Weehee, can hardly wait for another all-girls vacation! oops, sorry, im quite gender-bias here.hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pics or it didn't happen!