Saturday, August 9, 2008

Smash Sexism, Patriarchy







Last night was awesome.

Eventhough the show started quite late, it still worth it cos the crowd was greaaattt.

When it comes to our turn, it was nearly 12.30 am.

We decided to play our old song, 'Alrite' (a song to motivate people to always be an optimistic), and of course, followed by 'Ashes in The wind', 'Change' and the last song was Marjinal's(my very very very favourite band), 'Hukum Rimba'.-acoustic version of The Pips.Hehe. The crowd was very overwhelming, they even helped us to sing. Haha. Obviously, Haruka Hana was happy cos everybody sang along with her. :)..


Oh! I enjoyed other band as well such as, 'Always Last', 'Akta Angkasa', 'FRU', 'Fall to their Death', 'Lord Sunny Day'-(oh! i love their songs!), 'Alchemy of Sickness' & 'Sarjan Hassan'. Erm, 'FRU' was goooddd.
Ok, I am sucks in writing report. Whatever it is, I had so much fun :P


Last night I slept at 3am.

I woke up at 8am, this morning.

Now I'm at the office, working on Satuday..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei remove redspot from my photo!!hhaa..wpn mlm nie cm belengas sket sbb panas tp enjoy!!crowd mmg sporting gler tho pips xde drummer n bassis cm band lain..n all d bands wr FANTASTIC!i paling engat FRU sbb ade drummer n guitarist je sorg.n d 2nd performer.suka2!

-yoyo-

Miss Whatever said...

yo, 2nd performer is 'lord sunny day' they played a beautiful raggae+jazzy skit2.best best