Friday, July 11, 2008

Sleepy head, empty stomach

Happy Friday everyone!
I’m starving now, waiting unwearyingly for 12.00pm. I need food for goodness sake.
Last night we had our dinner at Marche, since both of us were craving for the scrumptious cheese bacon Rostti and the flavorsome root beer. Yoyo joined us unexpectedly, since she was in Damansara last night.
Oh, It’s good to know that Yoyo finally got the job. She will start work next week, yay!


Anyway, I’m worried about him.
We’ve been through a lot since the past few days.
I hope everything will be ok soon.
I don’t want to talk much about it,
As I’ve said before:-

Everyone have their own judgment and faith in this world.


I respect other people’s judgment and faith, so I hope other people will do the same as well. We are just human, we do not have right to tell other people what they suppose to do. I respect his judgment and faith so; I don’t blame him for what had happened, because I know him better, it just him being himself.


cheers!


No comments: